September 19, 2004

Loving You


Within your mind
within my soul
I surrender to your charm.
Melting within your voice within your thoughts.

With each touch you
bestow upon me
unlocks the savage beast
within me, within you.

Hands of such firmness
yet as gentle
as the delicate petals of a rose
unlocking the chains that bind me.

Unleashing the desires
I have for you.
I fly free as a dove.
Landing softly within your arms.

Bodies trembling
in the heat of passion
a feeling like a thunderous storm
raging out of control.

Locking fingers
within each others
as our flight takes us to that edge.
The edge of pure ecstasy.

Hearts pounding wildly
as our flight begins.
Racing within that moment.
Tightly holding each other close,
as our sweet release of passion soars to the
outer limits of our fantasies and sweet dreams.

Gracefully coming to rest
within eachothers arms.
This where Making loveto you begins
once again......