November 22, 2004

The Look

It is hard to put into words..."The Look"It is an amazing phenomenon of a look that can send me to my knees.It is just a way His eyes land on me and express a strength innate.

That definitive sparkle of fire that burns into them at times.The dark mystery of my body's reaction to that.He knows He can do it too.

How humbling to know in just a look my knees go weak.How humbling to know in just a look my aching desire to please Him swells up.How humbling to know He is smiling knowing exactly the rampant clawing feelings rushing through my veins.

Sometimes it might be that hint of a challenge.The look of.."Oh, so you really want to do that?"That delicious smile that wickedly tempts me to be naughty and see what happens when i do!

Sometimes it is an admonishment that strikes a chord.Sending that instant sinking of my stomach and heart.Meekly reminding me He is in control.
Sometimes it is His passion shining brightly in His eyes.Instantly making me wet and wanton.Giving me that aching hunger to sate His every desire.

Bright and shining that melts my being and makes me oh so pure.It is His love that most vividly sends me to my knees for i know i am His.

It is in His eyes, i know He is Master.
It is in His eyes, i know i am slave.
It is in His eyes, i am complete... on my knees.

1 comment:

Rider said...

I like your style. you should check out my blog...
http://ohsobasic.blogspot.com

Enzo